Direct One has extensive experience and knowledge when it comes to providing 501 (c)(3) organizations with IT solutions customized to the specific requirements of not-for-profit organizations. Direct One takes the burden of IT management off of non-profit organizations so they can focus on what’s important – setting goals and delivering on their mission. Understanding the need to make the most of resources, Direct One works with its non-profit clients on selecting services that will have the greatest impact on the organization while using technology as a business advantage.
Direct One provides its not for profit customers with:
- Application and vendor specific knowledge and support around critical line of business applications including ASI – iMIS, Blackbaud and other organization, membership management and fundraising software
- Knowledge of non-profit technology funding programs and resources
- Analysis of requirements that are in line with resources
- Technology recommendations that support the goals of the organization
- Cloud computing implementation to maximize IT expenditures
- Customized IT service programs to reduce risk and lower overall technology support