A network assessment is a review of your organization’s existing IT infrastructure, management, security, processes, and performance to identify opportunities for improvement and get a comprehensive view of the state of your IT. This helps you make more informed and strategic business decisions.
It often starts with the realization that your organization’s IT systems have grown to the point where you’re not sure just what is occurring everywhere on the network. You have a gut feeling about what may be causing the problems, but cannot verify it without a thorough analysis of all network components. Additionally, you may not want undertake a major new network implementation without first understanding the current situation of your infrastructure, systems and processes.
Our network assessment reports include:
- A clear description of what you should expect on the agreed deliverables.
- Your current strengths and weaknesses in your existing IT setup.
- A high level summary for Executives and a detailed breakdown for the IT professionals.
- A list of priorities to improve your IT environment.
Your next steps:
- Review the details with your team.
- Meet to discuss priorities, goals, and timeline for any desired enhancements.
- Begin working on the solution collaboratively.
- Enjoy a more streamlined, effective IT solution.